The new year came bearing great beginnings for property owners in New Zealand, with a noticeable uptick in capital values. As per latest industry research reports, the property owners of Herne Bay occupy the top of the pyramid with a median value of $2,681,650. Kawerau also boasts of the highest five-year change in median values- a magnificent 2...
We often come across the phrase ‘selling a house as is’ in context to the property market. Some are quite wary of the words and will outright inform you never to sell a house ‘as is’; on the other hand, some house owners seem quite eager to offload an asset ‘as is.’ But what does selling a house ‘as is’ entail? Let’s find out. ...
It is common for house owners to ponder whether it is more cost-effective to list their property for sale, ‘as is,’ or repair their house. Most house owners may think upfront that a presentable house requires repairs and renovation. So, the problem that must be resolved is whether it is meaningful to cover the distance and fix the house t...
- Christchurch Housing Market Reports Quarterly Growth in Average Home Prices
- Auckland Housing Market Average Asking Price Drops to 4-Month Low
- Bet on these Auckland Housing Market Suburbs with Highest Growth since 2000
- COVID 19 lockdown prompts surge in Christchurch housing market
- Christchurch Housing Market Drives Impressive Growth in Building Consents
- Auckland Real Estate Market(6)
- Christchurch Real Estate(14)
- new zealand real estate(7)
- Sell Your House As-Is(10)