When it's time to sell your house that needs work, you don't want to be the ugly duckling on the block for sure. The old house with the chipping paint and the overgrown yard, broken parts here and there, is just not easy to get off from. Let's face it, not everyone has the time or the money to fix up these things on the cost of giving up their regu...
Are you looking to sell a damaged house in Christchurch as-is? If yes, read ahead. There can be certain situations when a Christchurch resident considers selling a house as is, that is damaged and needs a whole lot of repair or sometimes needs complete renovation. A house may be damaged by natural calamities like the 2010 earthquake in Christ...
- Christchurch Housing Market Reports Quarterly Growth in Average Home Prices
- Auckland Housing Market Average Asking Price Drops to 4-Month Low
- Bet on these Auckland Housing Market Suburbs with Highest Growth since 2000
- COVID 19 lockdown prompts surge in Christchurch housing market
- Christchurch Housing Market Drives Impressive Growth in Building Consents
- Auckland Real Estate Market(6)
- Christchurch Real Estate(14)
- new zealand real estate(7)
- Sell Your House As-Is(10)