The new year came bearing great beginnings for property owners in New Zealand, with a noticeable uptick in capital values. As per latest industry research reports, the property owners of Herne Bay occupy the top of the pyramid with a median value of $2,681,650. Kawerau also boasts of the highest five-year change in median values- a magnificent 2...
- Auckland Real Estate Market Begins 2021 On A High Note
- Best Performing New Zealand Suburbs in the 2020 & Real Estate Market Outlook 2021
- What Can Buyers Expect from Selling a House ‘As is’
- To Repair or to Sell it as-is?
- How to Sell A House that Requires Renovations As-Is