We often come across the phrase ‘selling a house as is’ in context to the property market. Some are quite wary of the words and will outright inform you never to sell a house ‘as is’; on the other hand, some house owners seem quite eager to offload an asset ‘as is.’ But what does selling a house ‘as is’ entail? Let’s find out. ...
It is common for house owners to ponder whether it is more cost-effective to list their property for sale, ‘as is,’ or repair their house. Most house owners may think upfront that a presentable house requires repairs and renovation. So, the problem that must be resolved is whether it is meaningful to cover the distance and fix the house t...
A common confusion that several residential property owners in Christchurch often face is whether to repair their house only to an extent or completely renovate it to make it fit for resale. Well, it is difficult to put your house on the market when it requires obvious repairs and renovation, especially if it has to compare to the other houses ...
- Christchurch Housing Market Reports Quarterly Growth in Average Home Prices
- Auckland Housing Market Average Asking Price Drops to 4-Month Low
- Bet on these Auckland Housing Market Suburbs with Highest Growth since 2000
- COVID 19 lockdown prompts surge in Christchurch housing market
- Christchurch Housing Market Drives Impressive Growth in Building Consents
- Auckland Real Estate Market(6)
- Christchurch Real Estate(14)
- new zealand real estate(7)
- Sell Your House As-Is(10)