When it comes to selling a house in Christchurch, many people give serious consideration to how they want to sell it? Are you one of them? If yes, do you want to do a pre-listing home inspection and get the repairs done first? Or is it merely handing over your property as-is at a price without considering what you are selling out? Let's take a ...
- Auckland Real Estate Market Begins 2021 On A High Note
- Best Performing New Zealand Suburbs in the 2020 & Real Estate Market Outlook 2021
- What Can Buyers Expect from Selling a House ‘As is’
- To Repair or to Sell it as-is?
- How to Sell A House that Requires Renovations As-Is