Auckland has seen a jump from 1 million to 1.6 million in population, in the last two decades. Demand for Auckland property allowed the city to attracted both local buyers and investors as well as foreign ones. But, the population explosion only served to increase demand and competition for availing quality suburban property in the city. The Auckla...
The Covid lockdown has been instrumental in jumpstarting the buzz around the Christchurch housing market. Almost every notable realty agency in the city vouches for reinvigorated interest in property listings. The 2021 Level 4 lockdown has trumped the 2020 Level 4 lockdown as per sources from the Real Estate Institute. The market reflected the fait...
- Christchurch Housing Market Reports Quarterly Growth in Average Home Prices
- Auckland Housing Market Average Asking Price Drops to 4-Month Low
- Bet on these Auckland Housing Market Suburbs with Highest Growth since 2000
- COVID 19 lockdown prompts surge in Christchurch housing market
- Christchurch Housing Market Drives Impressive Growth in Building Consents
- Auckland Real Estate Market(6)
- Christchurch Real Estate(14)
- new zealand real estate(7)
- Sell Your House As-Is(10)